Re: [IPk] I'm connected!

My DSN rang me this evening with a bit of bad(?) news.... my hbac she took
yesterday was down to 7.1.  Not a good start when you're looking for your
PCT to fund your pump!  It just goes to show how running for the last month
almost constantly hypo can change things.
Of course if they are a very generous, forward thinking PCT they may come up
with the revolutionary idea that very frequent hypos are an unreasonable
burden on the patient
Of course if they are exceptionally accepting ? gullible and believe you
even though you are obviously telling lies because you have not collapesd/
had a fit and ended up needing paramedics/ A and E, and anyway an A1c  of 7
is EASY to achieve without hypos and it's all your own fault for not eating
regularly and injecting a bolus then skipping a meal ( vbg)