RE: [IPk] Pens for Lantus for Caroline B

Do you think that the Lantus cartridge would fit in a Novo pen??  We use a lot of half units so if I was
offered Lantus this would be a problem if you can't dial up half units or one units.  Half a unit with
Sasha can make a difference between a bad hypo and normal levels, or high levels if it comes to that.
We have two pens, Novo pen Juniors, that deliver in half unit increments.  One green on yellow and in
different colour wallets.  Not that I would try of course .......................

Mum of Sasha