RE: [IPk] Lantus

I still frequent a US childrens diabetes  list, and it seems to me that a lot of the parents only
consider Lantus as being better that NPH or Lente but certainly not instead of a pump.    Many it seem
use Lantus while they are waiting approval for insurers for the funding for a pump, or because their
particular Endo likes children to be older to pump.  Some obviously dont want to pump anyway ( or their
kids dont) and are happy to stick with Lantus or other insulins.