RE: [IPk] Good news

Thanks Karen.

I'll get my first HbA1c since pumping, next week.  It should be a good one,
and I'll be able to quote a number to them, rather than "just" a quality of
life thing.  So far, I have been aiming for BGs of 8, though, because of
retinopathy.  So I guess this first A1c won't be quite as convincing as
subsequent ones.  I'm going to the eye clinic a week later, and I'm hoping to
get the thumbs up to set my target a bit lower.

Cheers

Lesley