Re: [IPk] Hormone Hassles

I second Abi's suggestion re investigating the Pill. When I started taking
Dianette for acne last fall, my bgs were consistently high for the first 10
days I was on it (I adjusted basals and bolus ratios every 2-3 days) but
then things evened out. I have to say that I kinda miss _justified_
chocolate cravings, but I don't miss the swinging sugars that used to
accompany them. Now I kinda don't like going off the pills for a week each
month because I get a few spots and my insulin requirements shift a bit.

Aren't hormones *fun*?