Re: [IPk] Problems

I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say
It is grossly unfair
Have you been in DKA again or just heading that way?
Did you have a period of stability, improved A1c less hypos etc on the
pump?I wonder whether there is underlying infection or other endocrine
disorder causing this instability. Could you just be resistant to the
insulin you are using in the pump, or have you built up a lot of scar
I don't blame you for having had a gut ful. It's a shame you can't have a
temporary rest, or come to think of it a comlete cure