Re: [IPk] Fuming Argument because forgot to bolus

Steven needs reminding and forgets to bolus very occasionally and I tell
him off. At twelve years old he should be more responsible.

We're all human and it sometimes happens although we know it shouldn't.
Don't beat yourselves up over it.

On a positive note..... it could be argued that diabetes care on a pump
shows that the diabetes no longer completely takes over your life and
that it is possible to forget about it occasionally!!

Alison Orchard