Re: [IPk] Re: Pumpers at Guys

Dear (what are we - Guyers?)

I _might_ be in London on the 27th for a working lunch (so mid-morning,
or 'after work' would work for me (if the London meeting happens - if it
doesn't, I've to be in Guildford).

Best wishes to all,

(just back from Rome, and forgot to send up messages before I went).
In message <email @ redacted>, Ian Grant
<email @ redacted> writes
>It would appear that four of us (Pat, Bev, Karen and me) are at Guys and
>willing to meet up.I assume there are others. Karen - I am also there on
>27th Jan, seeing John Pickup at 9.20. My last visit was extended by the
>presence of the TV crew and the meaningful discussion about my socks!!
>Anyway - if we are going to get together we need to agree a venue (Somewhere
>near Guys? I would suggest George Inn, 77 Borough High Street - It is the
>National Trust Pub in a Courtyard at the back of the hospital. When I
>started on the pump Dr Martin Wiseman from Guys used it as a venue to do an
>experiment as to how much insulin was needed for a serious beer drinking
>session. I also used to meet the late Jeremy Grainger in there ).
>Time - as I work in London, evening after work would suit me, but how is
>that for others? Is weekend better?
>We will never please everyone so this is a starter suggestion!! Please post
>other suggestions and see if we can reach a consensus.
>Ian Grant.
>The new MSN 8 is here: Try it free* for 2 months

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)