Re: [IPk] First major high BG on pump tonight

> We got home and the first thing was to check the blood.  The blood was
> checked as we still had our coats on because I was desperate to see why
> looked the way she did. IT WAS H1 (HIGH> cannula was out!  This is the
first time this has happened

Don't get too despondant. One of the drawbacks of pumping I guess. Anyway:
caught on time,. Might be worth reviewing the type of set you, use/
considering use of extra tape/ tegaderm etc, and reminding Danielle to check
her site eveyso often> >
> > D myself for 29 years and not on a pump yet and might not get one
Why the change  of heart re pumping.Is MDI going well?>