RE: [IPk] Re Attitude of Health Care Professionals

Heather as you know I cant answer a lot of your questions and only wish I could get people to listen.

I would have thought any articles in the public domain on the IP website were fine to print off.  I also
have kept emails written by pumpers who have expressed things to do with pumping issues.  I would have
thought that if you asked the writers of the emails in questions that most would be happy to have them
quoted or parts of them used.  If I wanted to use any of the mails I would write and ask for permission

Its all very frustrating to get things done.