RE: [IPk] Good news

At 09:39 14/01/2003 +0000, Lesley wrote:
>Hi Karen
>This has spurred me on to apply for funding rather than wait for NICE.  What's
>the name of your PCT?  Reference to their policy might help me in my
>application to neighbouring Billericay, Brentwood and Wickford PCT.

The PCT is Havering. I originally wrote to the Chief Executive. It seems he
is not directly responsible for this matter, but I get the impression that
he passed an edict down to the Director of Commissioning, who then
published the policy decision. I would recommend going to the top in the
first instance!

Good luck :)

* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" *  Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ *