Re: [IPk] Jackie

You're talking to the converted again though aren't you.  It would appear
that research/studies in countries other than Britain 'don't count' with
some British consultants/PCTs. We have taken piles of documents to our PCT
(thanks to Input & Medtronic & to this site) but have been met with
dismissal of much of the 'evidence' because it isn't relevant within our
health care system....um. It is frightening.