Re: [IPk] Re Attitude of Health Care Professionals

re behavioural component
There are some people who are hopeless and I am sure no one in this group
would advocate being a complete couch potato or eating mars bars for
breakfast on a regular basis. Yes diet and lifestyle are important but no
more so than flexibility and ability to bend things a,little by adjusting
medication. I really think that this lifestyle business is a huge optout on
the behalf of the NHS. I think another sentence some where in the NSF was to
enable the person with DM to establish a stable pattern of rest BORING. It's
time we realised that DM does not come with a salary