[IPk] Re: Pumpers at Guys

It would appear that four of us (Pat, Bev, Karen and me) are at Guys and
willing to meet up.I assume there are others. Karen - I am also there on
27th Jan, seeing John Pickup at 9.20. My last visit was extended by the
presence of the TV crew and the meaningful discussion about my socks!!
Anyway - if we are going to get together we need to agree a venue (Somewhere
near Guys? I would suggest George Inn, 77 Borough High Street - It is the
National Trust Pub in a Courtyard at the back of the hospital. When I
started on the pump Dr Martin Wiseman from Guys used it as a venue to do an
experiment as to how much insulin was needed for a serious beer drinking
session. I also used to meet the late Jeremy Grainger in there ).
Time - as I work in London, evening after work would suit me, but how is
that for others? Is weekend better?
We will never please everyone so this is a starter suggestion!! Please post
other suggestions and see if we can reach a consensus.

Ian Grant.