[IPk] Attitudes of Health professionals RE funding

Abigail I would agree wholeheartedly with you, when I got my first pump in
1988 the doctor had just returned from the US and had worked with pumps. She
was actually comparing the difference in her UK patients and how they were
not willing to take control or question their care ie far more passive than
our US counterparts at the time.