Re: [IPk] strips

Hi Abigal,
     Yes I did have trouble regarding the strips, I went armed with charts
from insulin pumpers copies from books and the e-mail from my consultant.
     Then my GP told me that the directive was from my consultant as the
health authority was a million quid over budget and the main drain or one of
was diabetics.
     I went in made my point ready to argue etc, my GP took my side and
bingo 200 strips a month again no problem. But I cant wait to see my
consultant at my next appointment to see what he says, but i cant rock the
boat too much as he did get me on the pump in the first place.
     Yet again its down to education I still fell we are living in the old
days with no understanding if you know what i mean.