[IPk] Thankyou

I just wanted to say thanks to those that gave comments and advice on the problems I had been experiencing on the pump. Things have settled down again now thankfully and I feel that I am back in control rather than the diabetes! :-) More importantly my faith in my pump has been restored and I shall put this glitch down to experience.
I'm still not sure what went wrong, but since then have been extra attentive to how I insert the infusion set etc (although I don't seem to be doing anything differently). It doesn't hurt to get a fright every now and again I guess!

All the best and thanks