[IPk] Jackie- meters

An explanation of the discrepancy in results may have been too small a drop of
blood sqeezed from the fingertip. I have a pocket scan ( same manufacturer as
one touch and about to upgrade)
I put a very small drop of blood onto the strip and it gave a delayed reading
of 3 mmol. I felt fine and usualy have excellent hypo awareness. I repeated it
and it gave a reading of 9 ish. So I assumed it was due to the above
Another problem is squeezing too hard which gives a dilute sample ( due to
tissue fluid) and a low reading