[IPn] High School Science Project

Dear Madame or Sir,
       Hi! My name is Erin McAuliff. I'm 16 and have been a pumper for
a little over a year. This year for my project at my school's annual
Science Fair, I'm conducting a survey about diabetes and pump therapy
and I would like you to help me. Your response will help answer the
question, "Did more diabetics who are on the pump choose to switch to
the pump primarily for better blood sugar control, or primarily for
the convenience it brings, or an even keel of both?" I need feedback
from those of you that are on pumps (doesn't matter what kind). If you
would like to participate, please e-mail me at email @ redacted
and I will email you the survey questions.

Thank you so much for your time.

Erin McAuliff
For mail list removal write
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org