Re: [IPk] NICE Funding

email @ redacted writes:

> .  It is possible to demolish each
> of the reasons, until they have to say 'we have decided that saving your
> life isn't worth it'.
Hi Pat,

I realise that I'm being naive here, but how do you effectively answer the
response "No money left"?  I intend to write again at the beginning of the
financial year, but anticipate a  "still overspent...no money for extra
expenditure" type response.  Any ideas?

(And have a brilliant time in Rome! - what a fantastic city, visited it
ourselves last October...)