Re: [IPk] NICE Funding

Somerset Health Authority made a policy decision on 30 August 2001 to fund
20 pumps. If you would let me have your postal address I will send you a
copy of that decision.

Somerset HA has now become the Dorset & Somerset Regional Health Authority
and your PCT will operate under their control. The PCT may be unaware of the
previous policy decision, so you will need to remind them.

If you need further information, please contact me.

John Davis,