[IPk] Re: pump problems

Hi all,

Looks like I have the same problem as reported last year by Andrew and Donald
(and others before).  I did recall the tip about the basal rate still working
so tried that when the pump first began to malfunction.  I had particular
problems in that although my pump would still deliver a (single) basal rate
(I could only get as far as prgramming that, and even that took multiple
attempts), a) I use up to nine basal rates a day and b) the pump kept
resetting itself and the basal rate would then reset to zero - the latter
followed by frantic attempts by me to get it to deliver anything at all!

Loan pump arrived this morning, thank goodness.