From: Elizabeth OShea [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: 09 January 2003 12:53
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] INPUT insulin pump support

Hi Stephen -

I'll be up around James' next Monday and Tuesday. If it's amenable, I'd like
to drop in a notice for your noticeboard telling people about INPUT and
leave in a few leaflets that people can take away with our contact

As you're aware, INPUT is a patient-led support group that answers questions
about insulin pump therapy for people who are interested in a pump.

If you'd like some of our literature for your clinic, please let me know
where to leave an envelope!

Elizabeth OShea
INPUT Ireland - supporting insulin pump therapy
tel: 087 7584755
e-mail: email @ redacted

the system manager.