[IPk] Smart Charts - free to good homes!

Hi everyone

I have 3 Smart Charts if anyone wants to try one out.  Each booklet lasts for
a month.  These are the ones shown in "Pumping Insulin".  I bought them from
The Diabetes Mall, which I think also has a picture, on www.diabetesnet.com.

Personally, I found them too small to record all relevant info.  However, if
you have a mostly flat basal rate, or are on MDI, they may be useful to you.

If you would like one, please email me off list with your snail mail address.

Best wishes