Re: [IPk] Tanya: Problems

Hi Steve
It varies according to all sorts of factors, but personally for e.g. an hour
in the gym, I would eat about 10-15g carb and turn off my pump half an hour
before I start, then halfway through my exercise I turn it back on. For less
strenous exercise I turn my pump down to about 50% of its normal rate,
starting half an hour before I exercise, and going back to normal about half
an hour before I finish (to take account of the time delay in the insulin
getting through).