Re: [IPk] Tanya: Problems

Hi my name is steve,

can someone give me tips on how to go into a exercise regime on the pump I
have only been on the pump for four months now and my control at present is
what I class as good.

I am on the dtron disentronic pump and in the next month I will be joining a
gym exercising about three times a week I do shift work so change my basal
rate from day to night shifts and for days off I have the function of
reducing basal rate can anyone give tips on if say I exercise for about hour
do you reduce basal rate for how long?

Generally what blood sugar do you start exercise on ? and what sort of carbs
do you eat to get you through a 1 hour general gym session?
how does it effect your bm hours after exercise?
do you stop your pump for exercise?

if anyone can help on some of these issues I would be very grateful.