[IPk] Insulin without Injections

Hi All.... my son sam - nearly 4, had to go back to the doctors again
yesterday for the 4th time in a month for an ear infection.

Whilst there, our doctor asked if i had received any information on the
"injection" free insulin which, apparently, is due to be released.

He said that u hold a pump of some sort onto your desired injection site and
add pressure, apparently, the insulin is then obsorbed into the skin.

Just wondering if anybody else has been told about this.

Regards

Jo... Mum to Sam