[IPk] Re: Infusion sets

what sort of trouble do you mean regarding disconnecting?    (BG rises or
problems using the plastic protectors on the tubing/infusion sets?)

Are Soft-sets inserted at 90 degrees?

I use Tender (the Disetronic equivalent to Silhouettes) but there is no
contraption for automoatic insertion, and my technique is quite slow.  This
makes me worried that the cannula will bend as I insert it.

Silhouettes are intended to be inserted
manually, I found this easy but had so much trouble disconnecting (for
showers etc) that I stuck with Sof-sets.