[IPk] Sorry that our discussion group disappeared over Christmas

Hi everyone -

I must apologise that the Insulin Pumpers UK discussion group and websites
disappeared between Christmas and New Year. We hope everything is now
working again.

The problem was caused by a technical fault at the Insulin Pumpers office
in California. By bad luck, it also coincided with Michael Robinton - who
manages the computers there - going on a well earned Christmas Holiday with
his family. So he was unavailable to sort out the problem.

With best wishes and a Happy New Year -

John Neale
Insulin Pumpers UK administrator

mailto:email @ redacted