[IPk] ventolin

ventolin shares some actions with adrenaline so yes I'm sure it is possible
for this to increase BG, although it's not one of the meds which immediately
springs to mind as having this effect. Also. the fact that very little of it
should enter the circulation, makes it less likely to be the culprit
could it be an infection which is having this effect?
I suppose one way to find out whether it is the ventolin is to give a puff
when she is asymptomatic and observe
There are bronchodilators which work in a different way such as atrovent which
probabley would not affect BG. They don't seem to be as commonly used and
there may be some opposition if you request that itis prescribed