[IPk] GlucoWatch update

GlucoWatch supporters...

We've just had an interesting "reader comment" left on the GlucoWatch page at

(go down nearly to the foot of the page)

It seems there is a GlucoWatch 2 now being trialled (only in the US at the
moment). This new version tests 6 times an hour, rather than 3 times. The
reader has left some tips about minimising skin irritation. I get the
impression that, like infusion sets, skin irritation is a problem you can
take steps to minimise, rather than get rid of completely. To remove the
sticky pad, she suggests removing the watch first, then taking a shower,
and the pad will then drop off without damaging the skin.

As I've said before, I get the impression this is a product that may work
better for some people than others.

mailto:email @ redacted