Re: [IPk] Good News Or Not?/ Hoover quote

Hi all , there seem to have been a few articles in various journals recently
relating to diabetes and depression, but non seem convincing or conclusive
Having known nothing other than diabetes since I was 3 I can see that it
would give anyone a depressive personality. I remember writing my will at
the age of 13/14 after a dr telling me I wasn't a very `good diabetic' and
honestly thought that I wouldn't be around to see 20 !!!. Thankfully
conditions like diabetes in children are more openly discussed and hopefully
facilities for children are much improved nowadays.It must be dreadful to
have to cope with the TWO conditions and it is good to hear that the support
of insulin pumpers helps-  don't suffer alone Carmel