Re: [IPk] Good News Or Not?/ Hoover quote

Yes, I've read "Diabetes Burnout": who could resist a
title like that?!

On the topic of depression, I have had trouble with
this myself. It probably started before diagnosis, but
the diabetes certainly made it more obvious and is
that surprising?

I guess different treatments work for different
people. For me, some tablets worked, some didn't, some
therapy worked, some didn't... the hardest time though
was definitely the first year after diagnosis when I
didn't have good people like yourselves to scream
at... ;-)

Hilly and Dave, I hope you find what works for you.
While you are looking, feel free to scream!

Jenny Davey
Mathematics Department
Esher College
020 8398 0291