Re: [IPk] Good News Or Not?/ Hoover quote

Hi Hilly

I read some extracts from the internet from Polosky's book.  Not sure if I
am going to read the whole thing though.

Is Deb Butterfield the one who had the kidney/pancreas transplant?  You read
her name a fair bit on some of the internet sites...

Needles is brilliant.  I cried in parts - especially where she is first
diagnosed and suffering her first hypo in hospital and the nurses won't give
her any sugar because they think she is making it up and just wants to eat
something sweet....sob!

Ciao for now,