From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: 25 January 2002 16:15
Subject: [IPk] It Works

> I've just started using a Disetronic D Tron.  I've only been on it for a
day and a half and already My BG is between 4 & 10.  Previously it has been
between 2 & 20.  I didn't believe that I would feel so much better in such a
short space of time.  In fact, I was quite sceptical about the whole thing.
The training was excellent and I learnt more in two days about diabetes than
I have in 27 years!  I think that says an awful lot about the training
programme.  I'm sure there will be one or two hicups etc but to achieve bgs
like this so quickly is certainly a very good indicator.  The service I have
received from both Estelle Lucas and Sylvia Anderson is excellent.  From day
one of speaking to Estelle and Sylvia I have had nothing but friendly honest
support.  If I needed to know something prior to going on the pump it wasn't
a problem to them.  I think after the months trial I shall be recommending
this to all the diabetics in my area..