[IPk] It Works

I've just started using a Disetronic D Tron.  I've only been on it for a day and a half and already My BG is between 4 & 10.  Previously it has been between 2 & 20.  I didn't believe that I would feel so much better in such a short space of time.  In fact, I was quite sceptical about the whole thing.  The training was excellent and I learnt more in two days about diabetes than I have in 27 years!  I think that says an awful lot about the training programme.  I'm sure there will be one or two hicups etc but to achieve bgs like this so quickly is certainly a very good indicator.  The service I have received from both Estelle Lucas and Sylvia Anderson is excellent.  From day one of speaking to Estelle and Sylvia I have had nothing but friendly honest support.  If I needed to know something prior to going on the pump it wasn't a problem to them.  I think after the months trial I shall be recommending this to all the diabetics in my area..