Re: [IPk] air travel

On Thursday 24 January 2002 17:44, you wrote:
> Oops Abigail, i notice now you have already phoned BA!  BA also suggested
> to me I tell checkin, and security, and the stewards, but I didn't bother.
> I had no problems, It seems flying into/around the states is most risky.
> Good luck,
> Ingrid

yes, I always operate on the principle of "only tell them if they ask" and
I've never had any problems. Same goes for things like telling them you have
a pump when you go through Xray. If they ask what it is, tell them.
Otherwise, don't mention it and the chances are they won't even notice it.

Incidentally, I'm flying to the US at the end of February - now you've got me
worried, Ingrid!!!