Re: [IPk] air travel

Abigail,  i have travelled recently internationally from Heathrow to
Brisbane via Singapore.  I had absolutely no problems although I was
paranoid I wouldn't be let on the plane.  Perhaps you could ring up BA and
explain your situation to them, and find out from them what their
requirements are.

I flew them (and QANTAS) and didn't tell anyone I was carrying my supplies.
I found no difference at customs, it was all pretty much to me like pre-Sept

Good luck,