[IPk] air travel

Sorry to bring up an already exhaustd topic. I plan to fly from Cardiff to
Belfast soon. ( British Airways) I asked advice from the airline and was
advised to get a letter from my GP. It was also mentioned that at one point
medication was being stored in a locker during flight, in the immediate days
after Sept 11th, although this doesn't seem to be the case now. I find this
a little worrying and wonder whether anyone else has had experience of this.
I suppose even if this was still the case it would not be a great problem
but I personally would feel uneasy about it being " mislaid"

I have only travelled by plane once in my life. This was in 1997 to Paris
and Amsterdam. I had a GPs letter . I was using syringes, some of which I'd
stuffed in my suitcase rather than my hand luggage. I decided to open my
suitcase to retrieve something else and hey presto  about half a dozen
syringes fell onto the floor. No one batted an eyelid. Oh for those days!!!