Re: longacting insulins was Re: [IPk] Glucowatch by Cygnus

John,

thanks for your concern, but my current regime is not giving me satisfactory
results. I have tried alternatives and they too have been less than ideal.
Many people have had very good results on Lantus, and I would prefer to try
it before I consider pumping.  I know some people have actually moved back
from pumping to injecting Lantus.

So, I don't think there is any harm in giving something "new" a go, but at
this current rate it will be the year 2010 before it even comes to the UK!

Ingrid