Re: longacting insulins was Re: [IPk] Glucowatch by Cygnus

>thank you for your info below,  It really sounds like you have to do a lot
>of experimentation, lots of testing, and the patience to figure out what
>works for you.

Ingrid - I just looked back at your earlier post about your doctor not
having heard of Glargine/Lantus. I believe it was approved for use in
Britain early last year. I know some people believe caution is best when a
new product appears on the market - at least until a wide body of
experience in its real-world use has been built up.

But do continue to ask about it.

mailto:email @ redacted