Re: [IPk] pilates and BGs

>I'm guessing that it won't actually be that strenuous (especially since
I'm >quite fit) so I shouldn't have to reduce my basal by much - if at
all. I'll >probably just keep the pump clipped to my shorts and move it
around as >necessary (in case I end up lying on it).  Sorry it's probably
a bit late by now, but I found with Pilates/yoga that it was very
chill-out and despite not being strenuous it did require a reduction in
the basal (to 70% or so for me).  Normally I'm a stress bunny so maybe it
was the lack of adrenaline... Hope you enjoyed it! K