[IPk] pilates and BGs

I remember someone talking about Pilates on here a while ago.
I'm about to go to my first Pilates class tonight (my dance teacher advised
me to go, to help with breathing and core stability) and I'm not sure how
much it's going to affect my BG levels.
I'm guessing that it won't actually be that strenuous (especially since I'm
quite fit) so I shouldn't have to reduce my basal by much - if at all. I'll
probably just keep the pump clipped to my shorts and move it around as
necessary (in case I end up lying on it).
Anyway, if anyone's done Pilates at all and has any advice on how it affects
their BG, I'd be interested to know.