From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 10:35 PM
Subject: [IPk] I'm from Cornwall!!!!!!: Re: Hands and Feet

> You are right.  As far as I know pumps are not funded here.  I am going on
a pump from Thursday and it seems to be something relatively new round here.
I got fed up with being ignored when I complained of Tummy pains, trouble in
hands and feet etc. I had to find out about this pump thing myself. I think
my GP thought I was a hypocondriac (spelling!!) When I attended his surgery
many times about these pains.  One day my chest hurt so badly I went to see
him and he gave me an ECG which showed I'd had a heart attack.  It turned
out that this was not so.  It was as a Casualty consultant put it,
neuropathy.  GP is still in denial and swears that I can only possibly get
it in my fingers!! So tell me, where did you get this excellent care from?