From: email @ redacted
Date: 22 January 2002 22:36:05
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] I'm from Cornwall!!!!!!: Re: Hands and Feet

You are right. As far as I know pumps are not funded here. I am going on a
pump from Thursday and it seems to be something relatively new round here. I
got fed up with being ignored when I complained of Tummy pains, trouble in
hands and feet etc. I had to find out about this pump thing myself. I think
my GP thought I was a hypocondriac (spelling!!) When I attended his surgery
many times about these pains. One day my chest hurt so badly I went to see
him and he gave me an ECG which showed I'd had a heart attack. It turned out
that this was not so. It was as a Casualty consultant put it, neuropathy. GP
is still in denial and swears that I can only possibly get it in my
fingers!! So tell me, where did you get this excellent care from?

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg]