[IPk] I'm from Cornwall!!!!!!: Re: Hands and Feet

You are right.  As far as I know pumps are not funded here.  I am going on a pump from Thursday and it seems to be something relatively new round here.  I got fed up with being ignored when I complained of Tummy pains, trouble in hands and feet etc. I had to find out about this pump thing myself. I think my GP thought I was a hypocondriac (spelling!!) When I attended his surgery many times about these pains.  One day my chest hurt so badly I went to see him and he gave me an ECG which showed I'd had a heart attack.  It turned out that this was not so.  It was as a Casualty consultant put it, neuropathy.  GP is still in denial and swears that I can only possibly get it in my fingers!! So tell me, where did you get this excellent care from?