Re: [IPk] re: hands extension (well not of the hands!)

Hi Hilly
You don't have to keep the other eye open when you're being zapped. I always
shut the other eye. The important thing is that if you do shut it, you must
still keep looking in the same direction and not move your focus. Which is
actually not that hard to do - it's certainly easier than trying to keep your
eye open!