[IPk] re: hands extension (well not of the hands!)

Hi all
I had my laser surgery again today. I know it doesn't hurt but I'm hopeless at
trying to keep one eye open while the other one is zapped into space :)
The doctor noticed I wasn't my usual self and I ended up boring her with my
latest upsetting visit to the diabetes unit. She's a great doctor and although
she has a manic clinic she listened to me. She suggested I write to my doctor
and tell him how upset I am which I am in the process of doing. She advised I
keep it to a page only as most people switch off after that. That could be the
hardest part though...stopping when you've started? :)