Re: longacting insulins was Re: [IPk] Glucowatch by Cygnus

Jake is on a pump now, and we have not had any seizures w/ it, but I still
check him at night a lot. The last seizure he had he didn't talk for almost
10 hours, we thought he had brain damage. I vowed right then he'd never have
another one if I never got to sleep more than 2 hours at a time. That's why
we are excited more about the low alarm on the glucowatch than the fact he
doesn't have to stick his fingers anymore! Thanks, Trena (mom to Jake 11)