Re: [IPk] Hands

----- Original Message -----
From: "Katharine Bock" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 9:42 AM
Subject: [IPk] Hands

> And another on the hand thing, I have got the beginnings of duyputrens on
> both palms, the tendons from the ring fingers to my wrists are crimping
> up.  But luckily no restricted movement so far, I hope it stays that way.
> Anyone out there with standard hands and wrists?!K

Not me, I've got dupuytrens too, and I'm putting up with stiffness in a
couple of joints of my right hand, which I've been putting down to
psoriasis, perhaps it's something else related to diabetes. Interesting so
many of us have hand/joint problems.

By the way, on a different subject, the online survey is nearly ready, so
watch this space.

Tony O'Sullivan